Date - November 22, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Calling all (foster)parents/teachers, social workers, grand-parents raising grand-children and ANYONE who works with or cares for youth.
In this workshop you will learn about…
1. What is sexuality?
2. The Circles of Sexuality
3. Messaging directed towards youth with special needs
4. Why teach sexual health education to teens with support needs?
5. Risk factors
6. Teaching to chronological age as opposed to cognitive age
7. What teens need to know and when
8. Modifying sexuality topics
9. Delivery methods
10. Resources, books, Apps, etc.
11. Trouble-shooting sexual behaviours
Tickets are $25. REGISTER HERE.