Date - June 18, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Calling all early childhood educators, parents of primary-aged children, social workers, teachers, grandparents raising grandchildren, and ANYONE who works with or cares for children:
In this workshop, you will learn about:
1. What is sexuality?
2. Why teach sexual health education early?
3. Why teach sexual health education to children with special needs?
4. Why children with special needs are at greater risks of sexual abuse
5. Other risk factors
6. What children need to know and when
7. Why we need to be proactive rather than reactive
8. Modifying sexuality topics
9. Delivery methods
10. Resources, books, Apps, etc.
This workshop is FREE for foster parents. Social workers, parents, teachers, and community members are $25.
This event will be recorded. The link will be sent out via email through Eventbrite.