Date - June 5, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The purpose of this lesson is to identify the three types of touch and to understand the difference between public and private places. Through discussions and picture books, children will learn to distinguish the difference between the three types of touch.
- Students will be able to identify the 3 different types of touch
- Students will be able to identify five trusted adults
- Students will learn to say stop/no, run away and tell when unsafe or secret touch occurs
- Students will be able to distinguish between public and private places
- Students will be introduced to the body safety song.
The book Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept by Jayneen Sanders will be used for Zoom classes.
Other books that are used during the lesson:
- A Touching Book by Jan Hindman
- The Trouble with Secrets by Karen Johnsen
This event will be recorded. The link will be sent out via email through Eventbrite.
For kids ages 3+ with an adult. $25/family. REGISTER HERE.