Date - February 26, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The purpose of this lesson is to identify the three types of touch and to understand the difference between public and private places. Through discussions and picture books children will learn to distinguish the difference between the three types of touch.
- Students will be able to identify the 3 different types of touch
- Students will be able to identify five trusted adults
- Students will learn to say stop/no, run away and tell when unsafe or secret touch occurs
- Students will be able to distinguish between public and private places
- Students will be introduced to the body safety song.
The book Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept by Jayneen Sanders will be used for Zoom classes. Other books that are used during the lesson include A Touching Book by Jan Hindman and The Trouble with Secrets by Karen Johnsen.
For kids ages 3+ with an adult. $25/family. REGISTER HERE.